Monday, August 16, 2010

Who Am I???

                                                                                                                                                                                                     
          Hello, everyone my name is Sara Katherine Craddock. I live in the beautiful city of Lexington, Ky. Although I was not born in Kentucky, I have lived here the majority of my life. I am a proud mother of a wonderful son. I strive to be an interesting, well-rounded individual who has many aspirations in life. Some of my aspirations are: traveling, politics, sports, continuing my education by obtaining a Master's Degree in Social Work, and staying up-to-date on currents events. I want to share some of my journeys around Lexington, my views on politics, and my life in general with the rest of the world.
          I have recently traveled around my beautiful city of Lexington, Ky. I have found that my city is rich with history, culture, art and many creative individuals. I have visited several historical sites here in Lexington, gone to live music festivals, art festivals, and eaten at many fine restaurants here in Lexington. Because of this, I am grateful to reside in such a devine city as Lexington. 
          I stay aware of current events by reading numerous books/literature, watching the local and world news, and reading the Lexington Herald Leader as often as possible. I believe it is important to be aware of what is occurring around you.
          I am devoting more of my time to my political party by voting and voicing what I believe is best for the people of the United States of America.  I believe that everyone benefits by voting. I also believe that everyone needs to take advantage of the First Amendment and make their voice be heard. I did this by signing a Bill that will hopefully be passed as a Law to prevent 100,000 individuals from loosing their jobs. I am also going to assist in the 2010 election. Most importantly, I stand by my President, Obama. I'm fortunate enough to say that I was able to sign his Birthday card on August 4, 2010.
          I also enjoy my share of sports, such as the Reds baseball, The Bengals, and University of Kentucky football/basketball. My father was a loyal fan of the Reds and UK basketball. I have just recently become a fan of the Bengals because of their generosity to my son and his Father. My ex-husband was able to meet the Bengals, have dinner with them and the Bengals gave him a Bengals jacket, Bengals hat, and Bengals sweatshirt.
          I have a Psychology Degree, but I plan on obtaining a Master's in Social Work hopefully, soon.  I already have a wonderful job, but I want to eventually have my own practice. I also want to continue my involvement in community work and charity work.
           I have a brilliant, loving, wonderful son. He has made the Honor Roll every year that he has been attending school. I am extremely proud of him. Although, his Father and I have been divorced for 9 years, we always ensure that our son has the best in life. I do some of this by including my son in my exciting adventures.         

No comments:

Post a Comment